Last updated: Sep 15, 2021 07:51:12 PM
Use the Cancellation page to cancel a customer's order before you ship the product and charge the customer's credit card. You can also use this page to cancel orders in the Pending Payment or Submitted state.
The system generated ID assigned to the order.
The date and time the shopper placed the order.
The login ID that the shopper used when placing the order. The field shows anonymous when orders are not associated with an account.
The customer's address.
The customer's phone number.
|Shopper Email Address||
The customer's original email address.
|New Shopper Email Address||
The customer's new email address.
||Select a reason for the cancellation from the list. This list contains the standard and custom reason codes defined when configuring customer service settings.|
|Comments||Provide any additional information you think is necessary to explain the reason for the cancellation.|
|Cancel Entire Order||Select this check box when you want to cancel the entire order.|
|Quantity Cancellable||The number of products available for cancellation.|
|Cancel||Select this check box when you want to cancel an individual product in the order|
|Quantity to Cancel||Enter the number of products you want to cancel.|
To cancel an order:
- Search for the customer's order. See Searching for orders for instructions.
- Click the link for the order number under the Order Number header. The Order Summary page appears.
- Click Request Cancellation. The
Cancellation page appears.
- Select a reason for the cancellation from the Reason for Cancellation list and explain the reason in the Comments field.
Choose one of the following options:
- To cancel the entire order, select the Cancel the Entire Order check box.
- To cancel one or more products in the order, select the Cancel check box and enter the quantity you want to cancel in the Quantity to Cancel field for each product you want to cancel.
- Click Request Cancellation.
© 2021 Digital River, Inc. Digital River® is a registered trademark of Digital River, Inc.