Last updated: Feb 18, 2020 05:20:24 PM
Use the Cancellation page to cancel a customer's order before you ship the product and charge the customer's credit card. You can also use this page to cancel orders in the Pending Payment or Submitted state.
To cancel an order:
- Search for the customer's order. See Searching for orders for instructions.
- Click the link for the order number under the Order Number header. The Order Summary page appears.
- Click Request Cancellation. The
Cancellation page appears.
- Select a reason for the cancellation from the Reason for Cancellation list and explain the reason in the Comments field.
Choose one of the following options:
- To cancel the entire order, select the Cancel the Entire Order check box.
- To cancel one or more products in the order, select the Cancel check box and enter the quantity you want to cancel in the Quantity to Cancel field for each product you want to cancel.
- Click Request Cancellation.
© 2020 Digital River, Inc. Digital River® is a registered trademark of Digital River, Inc.